- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Adding to McDonald's and taking some profits on Walgreen and Starbucks.
UPS is down in sympathy and we'd be buying if not restricted.
There are three big worries hanging over the market.
Russia will affect U.S. markets, but we suggest using it as a buying opportunity and continue to like consumer plays.
We're buying two attractive stocks on weakness.
Reams of stocks make sense on a pullback. And what looks bad? Anything even remotely connected to oil and gas.
When will the madness between stocks and oil end and sanity return?
We will buy 100 more shares on today's retreat.
Bull or bear, you have to love it.
Catch up on Jim Cramer's thinking over the last week about the stock for bulls and bears and the consumer cavalry.