- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- BlackBerry Classic Review: A Bold Update for CrackBerry Fans
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Catch up on Jim Cramer's thinking over the last week about where we want oil to be if we want the market higher and the gross domestic product number.
Supply is out of balance with demand, which means the producers have to call marketing and ask how much the market needs instead of presuming.
The next Weekly Roundup will be on Friday, Jan. 2.
Here's the best way to play oil and biotech.
We see earnings increase at 20%-plus over the next few years.
This is not a surprise and it tips the scales to the Dollar General bid.
It has invested aggressively, so it's well positioned now.
We like how MasterCard and Red Hat set up for 2015.
And stop chasing stocks that won't let you in.
The next catalyst will be the Alliance Boots integration.