- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Catch up on Jim Cramer's thinking over the last week about developing discipline in the face of a rally and the strength of Sherwin-Williams and Whirlpool.
We did more selling than buying this week as the market bounced back sharply and we set up for 2015.
With or without a Family Dollar tie-up.
We look to sell out Vale. We like Morgan Stanley's 2015 setup. UPS has meaningful positives.
They're just self-promoting ministers of their own portfolios.
We will lock in some gains in Facebook and Lear.
We're trimming two industrials and adding to a financial holding.
We shouldn't expect lasting blows from oil's decline.
Adding to McDonald's and taking some profits on Walgreen and Starbucks.
UPS is down in sympathy and we'd be buying if not restricted.