- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
Catch up on Jim Cramer's thinking over the last week about his favorite quick-service place on earth and the chief executive of McDonald's.
We made changes to the portfolio this week as stock-picking becomes all-important in the market.
The company also beat estimates on the top and bottom lines.
We were also pleased with the tone and commentary from management.
But we will be looking to buy once the dust settles.
It doesn't realize that lower oil prices and interest rates are good.
But management is listening to shareholders, so we'll be watching for a potential buyback.
Two videos from our portfolio team on the outlook for this fast-food company.
We also buy in three more positions and take gains in a consumer play.
Test drive all our different products from now until the end of Monday.