- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
We're buying two attractive stocks on weakness.
Reams of stocks make sense on a pullback. And what looks bad? Anything even remotely connected to oil and gas.
When will the madness between stocks and oil end and sanity return?
We will buy 100 more shares on today's retreat.
Cramer says the Alcoa that is buffeted by commodity prices for aluminum is going away and in its place is a highly-sophisticated, proprietary form of material.
Bull or bear, you have to love it.
TheStreet's Jim Cramer says every time oil goes down, the S&P goes down.
Catch up on Jim Cramer's thinking over the last week about the stock for bulls and bears and the consumer cavalry.
We continue to favor the consumer group as oil declined this week, taking stocks down with it.