- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Oil prices were wavering in choppy trading on Thursday after initially rallying following comments from Saudi Arabia's oil minister.
TheStreet's Jim Cramer says Rite Aid is not done going higher.
We're trimming two industrials and adding to a financial holding.
We shouldn't expect lasting blows from oil's decline.
Adding to McDonald's and taking some profits on Walgreen and Starbucks.
UPS is down in sympathy and we'd be buying if not restricted.
There are three big worries hanging over the market.
Russia will affect U.S. markets, but we suggest using it as a buying opportunity and continue to like consumer plays.
TheStreet's Jim Cramer says he does not expect Coca Cola CEO Muhtar Kent to be replaced due to pressure from an activist investor.
TheStreet's Jim Cramer says the market is being controlled by 3 bears: Russia, U.S. oil companies and Petrobras.