- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
With a big week of earnings reports ahead, Jim Cramer sheds light on what big reports to watch.
Catch up on Jim Cramer's thinking over the last week about his favorite quick-service place on earth and the chief executive of McDonald's.
With the Super Bowl expected to be a close game between the Seattle Seahawks and the New England Patriots, Jim Cramer picks his winner for Sunday.
We made changes to the portfolio this week as stock-picking becomes all-important in the market.
In looking at the first month of trading of 2015, Jim Cramer says the problems that plagued us in January are likely to set us up for the quarter.
The company also beat estimates on the top and bottom lines.
We were also pleased with the tone and commentary from management.
After shares of burger chain Shake Shack opened at $47 on Friday, more than double its IPO price, Jim Cramer says the bar has been set too high.
But we will be looking to buy once the dust settles.
It doesn't realize that lower oil prices and interest rates are good.