- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Oil prices were wavering in choppy trading on Thursday after initially rallying following comments from Saudi Arabia's oil minister.
TheStreet's Jim Cramer says Rite Aid is not done going higher.
TheStreet's Jim Cramer says he does not expect Coca Cola CEO Muhtar Kent to be replaced due to pressure from an activist investor.
TheStreet's Jim Cramer says the market is being controlled by 3 bears: Russia, U.S. oil companies and Petrobras.
Cramer says the Alcoa that is buffeted by commodity prices for aluminum is going away and in its place is a highly-sophisticated, proprietary form of material.
TheStreet's Jim Cramer says every time oil goes down, the S&P goes down.
With several big earnings reports coming up, Jim Cramer expects the U.S. story for both FedEx and Nike to be strong, but advises to be wary of FedEx overseas.
TheStreet's Jim Cramer says there's a perfect security out there for the bulls and the bears: Freeport McMoran Copper and Gold.
While the rest of the market is dragged down by the collapse of oil, Adobe is defying that trend, up sharply today as it reported very strong quarterly results.
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link explain why they added Morgan Stanley to their Action Alerts PLUS portfolio.