- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Steve Jobs and his minions ratchet down sales goals for the second time this year.
Contract manufacturers need scale and a diversified customer base just to compete, analysts say.
The PC maker continues to flounder amid weak consumer demand.
Earnings will match estimates despite a second-quarter sales shortfall. Plus, more firings.
The company's stock plunges 24% after warning for the second consecutive quarter.
The company has asked staff to take either a pay cut or unused vacation days in its efforts to cut down on costs.
The server maker says the strategy will cause sales to 'significantly decline' as it restructures, firing 35% of its staff.
It's a big step for the chipmaker, struggling to break Sun's grip on the high-end market.
A tech favorite's solid performance fails to sustain a heady stock price.
The executive explains the challenges confronting the network storage market.