- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Oil players are finding it difficult to speculate.
US Air options get busy.
Is it the right time to write 'em? Sometimes the best trades are those not made.
Who says the Nasdaq's all that matters? One options pro puts on a protective spread with S&P 500 options.
Bears may be playing for a pullback of the Net's favorite bookstore.
The joys of selling calls against the Nasdaq and a rundown on using short puts to get long. Got that?
Tech option plays outstrip the old favorites of the pros.
Timing is everything for options traders playing a takeover.
With the Fed announcement coming, there isn't much speculation in the options pits.
One covered call writer is betting a market spike won't last long.