- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
- Comcast Wants Congress to Gut the New Net Neutrality Rules
Oil players are finding it difficult to speculate.
US Air options get busy.
Is it the right time to write 'em? Sometimes the best trades are those not made.
Who says the Nasdaq's all that matters? One options pro puts on a protective spread with S&P 500 options.
Bears may be playing for a pullback of the Net's favorite bookstore.
The joys of selling calls against the Nasdaq and a rundown on using short puts to get long. Got that?
Tech option plays outstrip the old favorites of the pros.
Timing is everything for options traders playing a takeover.
With the Fed announcement coming, there isn't much speculation in the options pits.
One covered call writer is betting a market spike won't last long.