- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
RealMoney.com contributor David Sterman says that even though Baidu plunged 25% on a recent headline, the stock won't stay down forever, adding that investors need to hop on similar opportunities.
One viewer wants to know how JASO stacks up against Chinese alt-energy stocks. RealMoney.com contributor David Sterman says the U.S. and Chinese governments will keep this sector hot despite falling oil prices.
RealMoney.com contributor David Sterman says he believes the U.S. dollar has peaked and says a weakening dollar will benefit those investing in China and steel.
Perceptions of what is happening in China are affecting U.S. business, but RealMoney contributor David Sterman says with U.S. industries like steel, aluminum and agriculture, things are actually looking up.
Baidu's recent 8% stake in UiTV reflects confidence in the Chinese Internet sector. Find out why RealMoney contributor David Sterman says Baidu is still the best Chinese investment out there.
David Sterman, director of research for TheStreet.com, explains why China ETFs are safe for the long haul despite their current slump.
Director of Research David Sterman says airlines aren't even close to being out of the woods. If you missed this rally, wait for the next one, he says.