- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
RealMoney.com contributor David Sterman says that even though Baidu plunged 25% on a recent headline, the stock won't stay down forever, adding that investors need to hop on similar opportunities.
One viewer wants to know how JASO stacks up against Chinese alt-energy stocks. RealMoney.com contributor David Sterman says the U.S. and Chinese governments will keep this sector hot despite falling oil prices.
RealMoney.com contributor David Sterman says he believes the U.S. dollar has peaked and says a weakening dollar will benefit those investing in China and steel.
Perceptions of what is happening in China are affecting U.S. business, but RealMoney contributor David Sterman says with U.S. industries like steel, aluminum and agriculture, things are actually looking up.
Baidu's recent 8% stake in UiTV reflects confidence in the Chinese Internet sector. Find out why RealMoney contributor David Sterman says Baidu is still the best Chinese investment out there.
David Sterman, director of research for TheStreet.com, explains why China ETFs are safe for the long haul despite their current slump.
Director of Research David Sterman says airlines aren't even close to being out of the woods. If you missed this rally, wait for the next one, he says.