- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
A few minor changes to Fed policy were enough to spook the market.
In this Real Money article, James 'Rev Shark' DePorre discusses how strong the market is in select individual stocks.
The bulls have not yet been able to put together another V-shaped bounce.
When even the folks on CNBC are talking about how the market never corrects and how illogical the action has become, you have to worry a little bit.
Anyone can buy and hold a stock, but the ability to cut losses and take gains makes the big difference.
After QE3, the central bankers no longer have the capacity to adjust to bad news with more announcements.
These days, survival should be your number-one concern.
Action in the yellow metal is a sign that traders are already thinking about QE.
If you combine the technical picture with the European uncertainty there's good reason to remain cautious.
Now the burden of proof is on the bulls.