- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
The retailer beats its lowered targets, but comps are down.
Analysts expect the company to report earnings of $0.33 per share on $3.3 billion in revenue.
Incremental margins were disappointing this quarter, however, and seem to be an issue for sell-side analysts.
The discount retailer beat estimates and has shown impressive strength during this downturn.
Analysts expect the company to report earnings of $1.67 per share on $7.5 billion in revenue.
Analysts expect the company to report earnings of $0.89 per share on $5.4 billion in revenue.