- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
- Comcast Wants Congress to Gut the New Net Neutrality Rules
The retailer beats its lowered targets, but comps are down.
Analysts expect the company to report earnings of $0.33 per share on $3.3 billion in revenue.
Incremental margins were disappointing this quarter, however, and seem to be an issue for sell-side analysts.
The discount retailer beat estimates and has shown impressive strength during this downturn.
Analysts expect the company to report earnings of $1.67 per share on $7.5 billion in revenue.
Analysts expect the company to report earnings of $0.89 per share on $5.4 billion in revenue.