- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
The retailer beats its lowered targets, but comps are down.
Analysts expect the company to report earnings of $0.33 per share on $3.3 billion in revenue.
Incremental margins were disappointing this quarter, however, and seem to be an issue for sell-side analysts.
The discount retailer beat estimates and has shown impressive strength during this downturn.
Analysts expect the company to report earnings of $1.67 per share on $7.5 billion in revenue.
Analysts expect the company to report earnings of $0.89 per share on $5.4 billion in revenue.