- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- How Casinos Failed Atlantic City and Why They're Still Part of Its Future
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
- Five Biggest Losers If LaGuardia Airport Drops Its Perimeter Rule
For the week of April 20th we look for earnings from Morgan Stanley (MS), Yahoo! (YHOO), Chipotle (CMG), Facebook (FB), Google (GOOG), Amazon (AMZN), Microsoft (MSFT), Starbucks (SBUX) and more.
Shares of Mattel Inc (MAT) rose following its earnings beat and positive comments by its CEO, making it TheStreet's Move of the Day.
Barrick Gold (ABX) stock ended the day in the green as gold prices rally on U.S. inflation data.
Mattel (MAT) stock ended Friday's trading session higher following its first quarter earnings beat.
McDermott Int'l (MDR) stock is down this afternoon as both WTI and Brent crude trade lower.
Oasis Petroleum (OAS) stock is down this afternoon as rig counts fall by a smaller number compared to the prior week.
Netflix (NFLX) stock is climbing this afternoon following an upbeat note by analysts at BTIG.
Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) stock is lower this afternoon as Rio Tinto mines iron ore even more cheaply at $17 per ton.
SandRidge Energy (SD) stock is down this afternoon as rig counts fall by a smaller number compared to the week prior.
Goldman Sachs (GS) stock is down this morning after Keefe, Bruyette & Woods downgraded the company to 'market perform' from 'outperform.'