- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
- Comcast Wants Congress to Gut the New Net Neutrality Rules
Orexigen Therapeutics (OREX) stock is up this afternoon to continue gains from yesterday's trading session.
Exxon Mobil (XOM) stock is trading lower on Wednesday after the oil giant cut its fiscal year 2015 capital expenditures by 12%.
Amazon.com (AMZN) had its price target increased to $425 from $380 at RW Baird this morning.
Alcoa (AA) stock is lower this morning after the company was downgraded to 'neutral' from 'buy' at BofA/Merrill Lynch.
Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) stock is down after the company posted mixed fiscal third quarter earnings, along with a weak full year guidance late yesterday.
Alibaba (BABA) said it bought TV program producer Beijing Enlight Media for about $382.67 million.
Twitter (TWTR) stock is down this morning after Facebook (FB) said it is creating its own mobile-advertising distributor to rival MoPub.
Facebook (FB) said the social media company is working on a competitor to Twitter's (TWTR) mobile advertising distributor MoPub.
Keep an eye on shares of Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) in Wednesday's trading session.
Some big news from Target (TGT) after the closing bell on Tuesday.