- IsoRay Takes Liberties With Lung Cancer Study Results to Prop Up Stock Price
- Carnival CEO Aims to Bust the Biggest Myths About the Cruise Industry
- Boomers' Biggest Retirement Regret? They Didn't Work Longer
- Shadow Work: How Businesses Are Turning Us All Into Unpaid Laborers
- America's 10 Favorite Fast-Food Burgers
These retail stocks, Sears, RadioShack, Aeropostale -- to name a few, are in another beaten-down sector where M&A activity is heating up.
It's not the hedge fund mogul you expect.
These five stocks all have the potential to be acquired for a 100% premium or more, and each are heavily owned by a top hedge fund or billionaire...
Here are five stocks that have been beaten down this year. Some of the biggest names in the hedge fund industry are aggressively buying them.