- Audi A3 Diesel Could Be Ultimate Road-Trip Champion at 63 MPG
- 18 Gas-Guzzling SUVs That Will Cost You a Fortune to Drive
- Marvel Superhero Battle Pits Disney Against Fox and Sony
- Biotech Stock Mailbag: Small-Cap Rebound, Avanir, Ohr, CytoSorbents
- Delta to Wall Street: Don't Tell Us How to Run Our Airline
These retail stocks, Sears, RadioShack, Aeropostale -- to name a few, are in another beaten-down sector where M&A activity is heating up.
It's not the hedge fund mogul you expect.
These five stocks all have the potential to be acquired for a 100% premium or more, and each are heavily owned by a top hedge fund or billionaire...
Here are five stocks that have been beaten down this year. Some of the biggest names in the hedge fund industry are aggressively buying them.