- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
- Comcast Wants Congress to Gut the New Net Neutrality Rules
These retail stocks, Sears, RadioShack, Aeropostale -- to name a few, are in another beaten-down sector where M&A activity is heating up.
It's not the hedge fund mogul you expect.
These five stocks all have the potential to be acquired for a 100% premium or more, and each are heavily owned by a top hedge fund or billionaire...
Here are five stocks that have been beaten down this year. Some of the biggest names in the hedge fund industry are aggressively buying them.