- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Regulators threaten to fine the software giant for not complying with an antitrust ruling.
Shares spike 10% after hours on the software maker's strong fourth quarter.
The software maker beats Street estimates by 3 cents.
It beats by 2 cents and ups guidance for fiscal year 2006.
The design software maker beats by a penny and surpasses next-quarter forecasts.
A company related to NTP sues over patent claims.
Despite legal troubles and rivals cutting deals, bulls are solidly in the flash memory maker's corner.
One analyst takes down estimates as services performance looks light.
A new index sees a series of ups and downs until an innovation renaissance in 2008.