- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Stocks were making an effort to extend last week's big rally but struggled to move much higher in midday trading Monday.
Finish Line (FINL) downgraded, AMC Networks (AMCX) initiated and Aramark (ARMK) upgraded in Monday's Analysts' Actions.
Stocks eyed further gains at Monday's opening bell on this shortened trading week.
Stocks wrapped up the last full trading week of the year with the biggest weekly gain in nearly two years for the S&P 500.
Basic materials are leading the gains as stocks advance modestly in midday trading Friday after surging in the past 2 sessions.
Twitter (TWTR) initiated, Facebook (FB) gets a price target boost and Apple (AAPL) exceeds estimates in Friday's Analysts' Actions.
Not much is expected on economic data on this last full trading day of the year but earnings reports are moving stocks.
The blue chips rocketed to close more than 400 points higher on Thursday.
Stocks climbed higher in midday trading Thursday, a day after the Federal Reserve said it can be 'patient' about when it will make the first rate hike.
American Express (AXP) and Coach (COH) are initiated while Corning (GLW) gets an upgrade in Thursday's Analysts' Actions.