- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Xerox Corp. has agreed to sell its IT outsourcing operations to Atos SE for $1.05 billion, almost tripling the French buyer's U.S. revenue and making America its largest market.
Riverstone Holdings LLC likely will announce a winner around year-end for the sale of a 778 megawatt portfolio of gas-fired power plants.
Hawaiian utility had been looking for a buyer for some time to help it bolster growth.
Lakeside Energy LLC, backed by American Securities Capital Partner LLC, has sold three natural gas-fired power plants in Pennsylvania and New York to Starwood Energy Group.
Germany's E.ON announced on Friday, Nov. 28, that it has sold 80% stakes in two U.S. wind farms to Canadian pipeline operator Enbridge in a deal valued at $650 million.
The owners of the National Gas Pipeline Co. of America have hired Credit Suisse to advise on a sale.
Transaction for its publicly traded yieldco gives SunEdison a big entry into the wind market.
Gas transporter owned by Kinder Morgan and Myria Acquisition could fetch as much as $3.6 billion.
Kinder Morgan and investors in the Natural Gas Pipeline Co. of America are interviewing financial advisers for a sale and will mandate a firm this week.
Exelon, the Chicago-based electric, is progressing smoothly with its noncore power plant divestitures.