- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
AmerisourceBergen announced on Jan. 12 that it inked a deal to acquire Boise, Idaho-based MWI Veterinary Supply for $2.5 billion.
The 7,923 megawatt merchant generation business could fetch between $2.8 billion and $3.6 billion.
Xerox Corp. has agreed to sell its IT outsourcing operations to Atos SE for $1.05 billion, almost tripling the French buyer's U.S. revenue and making America its largest market.
Riverstone Holdings LLC likely will announce a winner around year-end for the sale of a 778 megawatt portfolio of gas-fired power plants.
Hawaiian utility had been looking for a buyer for some time to help it bolster growth.
Lakeside Energy LLC, backed by American Securities Capital Partner LLC, has sold three natural gas-fired power plants in Pennsylvania and New York to Starwood Energy Group.
Germany's E.ON announced on Friday, Nov. 28, that it has sold 80% stakes in two U.S. wind farms to Canadian pipeline operator Enbridge in a deal valued at $650 million.
The owners of the National Gas Pipeline Co. of America have hired Credit Suisse to advise on a sale.
Transaction for its publicly traded yieldco gives SunEdison a big entry into the wind market.
Gas transporter owned by Kinder Morgan and Myria Acquisition could fetch as much as $3.6 billion.