- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Technical traders are expecting to see high-frequency-trading action for this report, and are gearing up to take profits as soon as high-frequency trades trigger.
Technical analysis of intraday Microsoft stock chart reveals professional traders front run high frequency trading.
Microsoft is not guaranteed growth just because its new CEO is focusing on cloud technology.