- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
The semiconductor solutions company hit a new 52-week high recently and is substantially up year to date. But can this company keep its mojo humming?
Hiring a former Vitamin Shoppe executive with private equity ties could mean a sale in GNC's future.
On June 30, someone purchased 5,000 Oct $55 calls for $1.29-$1.39 each ($670,000 bet).
With the paint and chemicals supplier reporting Thursday, the buyer of 4,000 July $210 calls for $3.60 each continues to remain long the $1.44 million bet.
One large buyer of call spreads on Alaska Air is betting on double-digit gains in the airline's stock by October.
Over the last six quarters, the stock has closed higher after reporting earnings.
The day Harley-Davidson announced its electric motorcycle, more than 13,000 August $75 calls traded in the range of 98 cents to $1.20 each. Citigroup sees the shares hitting $85.