- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
The semiconductor solutions company hit a new 52-week high recently and is substantially up year to date. But can this company keep its mojo humming?
Hiring a former Vitamin Shoppe executive with private equity ties could mean a sale in GNC's future.
On June 30, someone purchased 5,000 Oct $55 calls for $1.29-$1.39 each ($670,000 bet).
With the paint and chemicals supplier reporting Thursday, the buyer of 4,000 July $210 calls for $3.60 each continues to remain long the $1.44 million bet.
One large buyer of call spreads on Alaska Air is betting on double-digit gains in the airline's stock by October.
Over the last six quarters, the stock has closed higher after reporting earnings.
The day Harley-Davidson announced its electric motorcycle, more than 13,000 August $75 calls traded in the range of 98 cents to $1.20 each. Citigroup sees the shares hitting $85.