- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Put calendar spreads can help you through the pain of waiting for your longer-term views to unfold.
If you think a security is poised for a big move, sell put spreads and stay in the trade.
Outlast the bulls by spreading out some puts and waiting for them to tire themselves out.
Things are tough when IBM and PeopleSoft get slammed $10 in a day. Protective puts are in order.
Volatility isn't the only thing that's down for options. Volume and exchange seat prices are, too.
As higher rates and energy prices limit upside, it's time to get out of the sector or even buy puts.
Convertible bonds have likely affected volatility, but this doesn't make the VIX any less predictive.
With the crush of convertible bonds, implied volatility may have settled into a lower trading range.