- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
The recent allegations by an anonymous person claiming to be an ex-Google employee, if proven, could be devastating to the search engine giant and its stock price.
The most pressing reason? Keeping it away from Apple's biggest and fiercest competitor.