- NBC Waiting for Brian Williams Apology as Firing Remains Possible
- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- 'Star Wars' Crushes 'Batman v. Superman' -- and It's Not Even Close
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
The recent allegations by an anonymous person claiming to be an ex-Google employee, if proven, could be devastating to the search engine giant and its stock price.
The most pressing reason? Keeping it away from Apple's biggest and fiercest competitor.