- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- GM's Triple Assault on Tesla -- Including a Range-Topping Cadillac Plug-In
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- TheStreet Seeks Retraction From Washington Post on Steven Pearlstein Column
The Thursday night game starting the NFL season is a big draw at the ticket booth, and this year's contest between Seattle and Green Bay is no different.
Star quarterback Braxton Miller may be out, but that isn't hurting Ohio State football ticket prices on the secondary market, at least not too much.
You want to see the Crimson Tide at the Classic? It'll cost you $192 a seat.
At an average price of $900, the men's semifinals are this year's most expensive session at the U.S. Open. See what other sessions made the top 5.
Ticket prices at the former Cowboy Stadium in Arlington, Texas, will be among the highest of the year.
The favorites to win the Super Bowl may not be the most expensive teams to see live.
People are willing to spend more on the former Beatle's coming concert at San Francisco's Candlestick Park than the local NFL team's first game at its new stadium.
Many ballparks around baseball have incorporated post-game concerts. Some fans are more excited about the concerts than the baseball teams.
After spending several years at the top of the nation in average secondary market ticket price, Michigan falls out of the top 25 for the first time in four seasons.
With an average price of $132, that other team from Texas has the top-priced ticket for this NFL preseason.