- Does Tiger Woods' Latest Disgrace Mark a New Low for the Golf Business?
- Delta CEO, Backing Obama, Declares 'We Are a Nation of Immigrants'
- The Least Educated States in America
- Galena, Shunned by Wall Street, Forced to Seek Pricey Vulture Financing
- Black Friday Scorecard: Kmart Gets a 'C' for Light Crowds, Unsold Inventory
Those wanting tickets on the secondary market have pushed demand to unprecedented levels.
With the announcement of the 1989 World Tour, Taylor Swift tickets are in high demand on the secondary market.
Interest in rugby has been growing internationally, but how has that affected secondary market demand?
Tickets for Cirque du Soleil are among the most demanded on the secondary market.
With LeBron James returning to the Cleveland Cavaliers, the home opener at Quicken Loans Arena is the most expensive home openers in sports since at least 2010.
Tickets for the final game of the 2014 Major League Baseball season are the most expensive since 2010. But where does the game rank for championship clinchers?
With the World Series starting in Kansas City on Tuesday night, secondary market ticket prices in K.C. are more expensive than in San Francisco.
The Thursday night game starting the NFL season is a big draw at the ticket booth, and this year's contest between Seattle and Green Bay is no different.
Star quarterback Braxton Miller may be out, but that isn't hurting Ohio State football ticket prices on the secondary market, at least not too much.
You want to see the Crimson Tide at the Classic? It'll cost you $192 a seat.