- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Spectrum's Beleodaq for Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma received FDA approval on July 3, but the stock then fell 26%. The same thing won't happen with Melphalan because sales numbers are already established.
Toyota is scrapping its electric vehicle line to go into fuel cells. Is this a step backwards? Not really.
Vertex Pharmaceuticals is now within weeks, or even days, of announcing top-line results on its two phase 3 cystic fibrosis studies. The science, phase 2 data, and FDA approval history for cystic fibrosis all suggest that Vertex is about to explode higher.