- 4 Menu Items From the Past That McDonald's Should Bring Back
- Wal-Mart's Big Pay Hike Is Really Bad News for These 3 Struggling Retailers
- U.S. Companies Find Cheap Labor -- and Growing Consumer Market -- in Philippines
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
Spectrum's Beleodaq for Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma received FDA approval on July 3, but the stock then fell 26%. The same thing won't happen with Melphalan because sales numbers are already established.
Toyota is scrapping its electric vehicle line to go into fuel cells. Is this a step backwards? Not really.
Vertex Pharmaceuticals is now within weeks, or even days, of announcing top-line results on its two phase 3 cystic fibrosis studies. The science, phase 2 data, and FDA approval history for cystic fibrosis all suggest that Vertex is about to explode higher.