- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
June PPI posted +0.4%, and core (final demand less food & energy) +0.1%.
The U.S. May trade and latest labor market data suggest ongoing economic improvement.
The U.S. May personal income is flashing caution and the latest weekly unemployment claims data are steady.
Nondefense capital goods shipments were down 0.7%, suggesting soft capital spending.
The latest economic data suggest weak sales though the Q2 arithmetic looks good, few layoffs, and no price problems.
The U.S. May employment report was about as vanilla as it could be, suggesting continued decent economic growth.
The U.S. April personal income data showed a surprising slowing in wages, part of which were saved, and real consumption that set up a slow Q2 GDP growth pace.
The latest U.S. unemployment claims and Q1 GDP reports show that the economy is still growing.
The latest U.S. durables orders data suggest military spending held up the total, masking some underlying weakness.
The U.S. April housing data look good on their face as the starts total jumped 13.2% to an above-expectations 1.072 million units, but underlying details show that this key market still has a long way to go before being declared healthy.