- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
- BlackBerry Classic Review: A Bold Update for CrackBerry Fans
The worse the economic and geopolitical situations get, the better it is for gold.
There probably will be a short-term window to make some great bullish trades during the seasonally strong period of early to late July.
QE is raging, the stock market is rallying, but the economy is shaky.