- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
There's little chance November's meager 112,000 jobs will alter the bank's rate course.
The economy created just 112,000 jobs in November, which is less than expected after October's boom.
A repeat of October's stunning payroll growth probably isn't in the cards.
Consumers and economists continue to temper their outlook.
The goth clothier continues to run into trouble.
The discount giant drastically cuts its November sales-growth estimate.
A deluge of economic data awaits investors as they return from Thanksgiving.
Sure, oil's up, the dollar's down and more rate hikes are coming. But there's also a lot to be thankful for.
Upward pressure should continue, but analysts say the run-up is too much too soon.
Currency will continue to be a major theme in the Thanksgiving week.