- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
- Comcast Wants Congress to Gut the New Net Neutrality Rules
Martha Stewart Living (MSO) stock is up in after-hours trading following its fourth quarter earnings results.
Rite Aid (RAD) stock was lower today after the company issued its same-store-sales results for February, which increased year-over-year but slowed down from January.
Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ) stock is up after the company's 2014 fourth quarter earnings beat.
Zix (ZIXI) stock is jumping after the company announced it has entered into an an OEM relationship with Cisco Systems (CSCO).
Callon Petroleum (CPE) stock is down after the company's 2014 fourth quarter earnings results missed expectations.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) stock is down as Nomura Securities is seeing a 25% drop in Macau gaming revenue.
Staples (SPLS) is scheduled to release its fourth quarter 2014 earnings results before the market open on Friday.
Simon Property Group (SPG) is said to be looking into taking over rival mall owner Macerich (MAC).
Costco Wholesale (COST) stock is gaining in pre-market trading today following its quarterly earnings release.
Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) stock was downgraded to 'neutral' from 'buy' by analysts at Nomura