- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Also, ESS Technology and Scios move up, but BJ's Wholesale Club and Costco fall back.
Several big names including Wal-Mart and Ann Taylor boosted guidance on stronger July sales.
The company said the SEC may force it to restate results on the heels of a disappointing second quarter.
Also, 1-800-Flowers and ICN are up, while Aon and CheckFree lose ground.
The company said its profits fell from last year, but still beat analysts' lowered estimates.
The company said profits were up 35% on higher sales.
Also, Earthlink and Toll Brothers gain ground, but Forest Labs and MIM Corp. lose ground.
The company said it beat the consensus estimate by a penny on higher operating revenue.
The company said it earned 25 cents a share in the quarter on an 115% revenue increase.
But the expected result would still top analysts' expectations.