- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
We will know soon which side is in control.
While the market's direction is resolved, I recommend preserving capital heading into the long weekend.
Wild swings and unusual illiquidity for January make this a dangerous environment to trade.
It’s wise to withhold analysis of patterns until more durable levels are pounded out.
I am not comfortable with trade setups on either side of the market right now.
It’s logical to believe we need a period of rest before the next big trend wave, higher or lower.
But an outlier would suggest a selloff on weakness and rally on strength.
But narrow action is likely on Thursday, ahead of Friday's non-farm payrolls report.
The release of Fed minutes on Wednesday could be a market mover.
Expect committed buyers to win the battle and lead major indices higher.