- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
It could pour water on bullish sentiment into year’s end.
Today's opening pop ended with a divergent tape that brought a high on the Dow and red to the Nasdaq.
Economic data and energy sector volatility could be catalysts through this week's odd schedule.
Despite this week’s massive bounce.
The volatile tape has busted many option strikes.
Price patterns are still volatile and chaotic.
Stay out if you’re not comfortable with high volatility.
More so than big tech or small-caps.
Buyers focused on a narrow group of winners.
It ended with many stocks and indices stuck within broad range boundaries.