- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- GM's Triple Assault on Tesla -- Including a Range-Topping Cadillac Plug-In
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- TheStreet Seeks Retraction From Washington Post on Steven Pearlstein Column
An aggressive reversal might signal a larger-scale correction.
There’s a strongly positive seasonal bias, but momentum is pointed in the wrong direction.
The tape ignored positive seasonal bias.
Look for the beaten-down bulls to continue their recovery.
It might offer flipping opportunities.
Those positions might not offer instant profits, but a measured approach should pay off.
The highest relative strength issues will likely post the strongest upside.
But technical deterioration is starting to spread from small-caps into other market groups, adding bearish divergences.
It's typical for the last full week of the quarter and window-dressing activity will likely to keep a floor under the market.
Of course, IPO hype will dominate the financial airwaves but it is also triple-witching options expiration.