- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Despite this week’s massive bounce.
The volatile tape has busted many option strikes.
Price patterns are still volatile and chaotic.
Stay out if you’re not comfortable with high volatility.
More so than big tech or small-caps.
Buyers focused on a narrow group of winners.
It ended with many stocks and indices stuck within broad range boundaries.
New trading ranges are more likely than a full resumption of the bull advance.
This is followed by midday pullbacks.
But dip buyers may try to trigger a 'Turnaround Tuesday.'