- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
The cryptocurrency is moving aimlessly as Washington passes new rules and issues warnings.
The downward trendline connecting the highs on April 16, April 25 and May 1 has been broken.
It has been a wild few months for the popular cryptocurrency. Here's what you need to know.