- NBC Waiting for Brian Williams Apology as Firing Remains Possible
- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- 'Star Wars' Crushes 'Batman v. Superman' -- and It's Not Even Close
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
But the greenback then pared all of its initial gains and decreased against the euro.
For the fourth week in a row, wheat futures prices have booked gains. How long will this streak run?
What do you want to trade today? Check the charts, starting with the head & shoulders and triangle.
High expectations for the U.S. dollar together with a weak sentiment for the Japanese yen both pushed the USD/JPY to rally for the last five days