- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- GM's Triple Assault on Tesla -- Including a Range-Topping Cadillac Plug-In
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- TheStreet Seeks Retraction From Washington Post on Steven Pearlstein Column
Some think the Chinese currency can become a global currency for trade settlement by 2015 and be fully convertible in five years. By then it could be one of the world's most traded currencies and on a par with the U.S. dollar and euro.