- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Some think the Chinese currency can become a global currency for trade settlement by 2015 and be fully convertible in five years. By then it could be one of the world's most traded currencies and on a par with the U.S. dollar and euro.