- NBC Waiting for Brian Williams Apology as Firing Remains Possible
- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- 'Star Wars' Crushes 'Batman v. Superman' -- and It's Not Even Close
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
Some think the Chinese currency can become a global currency for trade settlement by 2015 and be fully convertible in five years. By then it could be one of the world's most traded currencies and on a par with the U.S. dollar and euro.