- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- TheStreet Seeks Retraction From Washington Post on Steven Pearlstein Column
- Will Bendgate Have Any Long-Term Effect on Apple's iPhone 6 Plus Legacy?
General Motors (GM) shares are dropping after the company shut down its St. Petersburg plant operations for the third time this year.
Endocyte (ECYT) shares are down after being downgraded to 'hold' by analysts at Brean Capital.
Delphi Automotive (DLPH) announced that it acquired Unwired Technology today without disclosing terms of the deal.
IBM (IBM) shares had coverage initiated with a 'buy' rating and $225 price target by analysts at CLSA on Tuesday.
AOL (AOL) shares are climbing after analysts at Nomura increased its price target to $48.
Johnson & Johnson shares are climbing after the company announced that it acquired Alios BioPharma for $1.75 billion in cash.
BGC Partners (BGCP) shares are up in after-hours trading after the company updated its third quarter revenue and distributable earnings guidance.
SYNNEX (SNX) shares are climbing after the company reported third quarter earnings and revenue ahead of analysts expectations.
General Motors (GM) shares fell after the company's lawyer upped the death toll from recalled vehicles to 23 from 21 on Monday.
Alimera Sciences (ALIM) shares continue to rise after having its Iluvien treatment approved by the FDA.