- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
The stock market was higher for the third day in a row on lower volume as 'Dr. Draghi's' drugs are at the forefront on Thursday.
The stock indexes need to go lower before a more sustained upside move lasts more than a day or two.
A buying opportunity is near.
A bounce is near.
A market that starts nearly 300 points higher before finishing the day in the red is not a bullish signal.
The bears were out in full force Friday, a reminder to the bulls that they will not go away.
The bulls are back in charge after two days. Or, are they? At this point, we are seeing a bounce.
The stock market continues to give back many gains made in December.
The four major stock indices ended December lower.
But how high can this stock market go before the plugged is pulled?