- 4 Menu Items From the Past That McDonald's Should Bring Back
- Wal-Mart's Big Pay Hike Is Really Bad News for These 3 Struggling Retailers
- U.S. Companies Find Cheap Labor -- and Growing Consumer Market -- in Philippines
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
Walgreen is positioning itself to function like a Walmart -- leveraging its tremendous purchasing power to squeeze profit from its suppliers (drug manufacturers) as well as maximizing efficiencies on the distribution side of the business.