- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
Walgreen is positioning itself to function like a Walmart -- leveraging its tremendous purchasing power to squeeze profit from its suppliers (drug manufacturers) as well as maximizing efficiencies on the distribution side of the business.