- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Walgreen is positioning itself to function like a Walmart -- leveraging its tremendous purchasing power to squeeze profit from its suppliers (drug manufacturers) as well as maximizing efficiencies on the distribution side of the business.