- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
Gold is continuing its meltdown with no sign of a bounce. Will it stay this way? And what should investors do?
Apple popped at the open, but glass supplier GT Advanced continued to fall after the stock was downgraded by Goldman Sachs and Piper Jaffray to neutral.
Summer is usually a weaker period for stocks, with lighter volume. But August was strong on lighter volume this year.
I’m not a fan of the action we’ve seen the past couple days where we have seen strong opens but then weakness.
Buying dips still works -- especially at the lower level of patterns, such as bull flags, and especially in the right stocks.
September isn’t usually the best month of the year, but neither is August -- and August was fantastic.
U.S. markets and leading stocks keep showing strong and positive action, mostly early in the week.
I am looking for another quiet Friday as we move into the long weekend.
A couple more days of sideways action with tight ranges would be spectacular for the markets.
I’m very heavy into stocks now, with 12 stocks and not much margin left. Here's my trading plan.