- 4 Menu Items From the Past That McDonald's Should Bring Back
- Wal-Mart's Big Pay Hike Is Really Bad News for These 3 Struggling Retailers
- U.S. Companies Find Cheap Labor -- and Growing Consumer Market -- in Philippines
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
Ford is set to announce earnings in two days. Judging by market returns against competitors, investors are not expecting any big surprises from the auto giant. Here's how Ford has done against competitors since 2010, the year in which auto sales bottomed out.