- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Ford is set to announce earnings in two days. Judging by market returns against competitors, investors are not expecting any big surprises from the auto giant. Here's how Ford has done against competitors since 2010, the year in which auto sales bottomed out.