- Audi A3 Diesel Could Be Ultimate Road-Trip Champion at 63 MPG
- 18 Gas-Guzzling SUVs That Will Cost You a Fortune to Drive
- Marvel Superhero Battle Pits Disney Against Fox and Sony
- Biotech Stock Mailbag: Small-Cap Rebound, Avanir, Ohr, CytoSorbents
- Delta to Wall Street: Don't Tell Us How to Run Our Airline
Ford is set to announce earnings in two days. Judging by market returns against competitors, investors are not expecting any big surprises from the auto giant. Here's how Ford has done against competitors since 2010, the year in which auto sales bottomed out.