- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ) is gaining Friday as oil futures increased, rebounding from recent five-year lows.
Energy XXI (EXXI) is gaining as oil prices rebound after hitting five-year lows.
Weatherford International (WFT) is gaining Friday as oil prices rebounded from near five-year lows.
T-Mobile (TMUS) agrees to pay $90 million in refunds and $22.5 million in fines for charging customers for unwanted services.
Noble Corp. (NE) is gaining Friday as oil prices rebounded from near five-year lows.
FireEye (FEYE) is gaining Friday ahead of an official announcement linking North Korea to the Sony (SNE) hacks that led to the cancellation of 'The Interview.'
Ensco (ESV) is gaining Friday as oil prices rebound and recover from prices near five-year lows.
Teekay Tankers (TNK) is falling Friday after the company priced its public offering of 20 million shares of Class A common stock.
Pacific Crest raises its price target for Vantiv (VNTV) to $40 from $38 with an 'outperform' rating.
Credit Suisse raises its price target for Red Hat (RHT) to $75 from $70 with an 'outperform' rating.