- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Whiting Petroleum (WLL) stock gained Friday as oil prices rose.
Denbury Resources (DNR) is gaining Friday as oil prices increase.
JDS Uniphase (JDSU) is falling Friday after missing analysts' estimates for earnings and revenue in the fiscal second quarter.
Chevron (CVX) is falling after announcing a cut to its 2015 expansion budget and suspension of its share repurchase program
Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) is falling Friday after delaying the construction of a new nucelar power plat for Southern Co. (SO).
InvenSense (INVN) is falling Friday despite beating analysts' estimates for earnings and revenue in the fiscal third quarter.
Synaptics (SYNA) is gaining Friday after beating analysts' estimates for the fiscal second quarter, and guiding above estimates for the fiscal third quarter.
Hawaiian Holdings (HA) is falling Friday after saying it expects operating revenue per available seat mile to fall in the first quarter.
Pacific Crest lowers its price target for Alibaba (BABA) to $116 from $127 with an 'outperform' rating.
Pacific Crest raises its price target for Harman (HAR) to $147 from $137 with an 'outperform' rating.