- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- TheStreet Seeks Retraction From Washington Post on Steven Pearlstein Column
- Will Bendgate Have Any Long-Term Effect on Apple's iPhone 6 Plus Legacy?
EMC Corp. (EMC) is gaining after-hours Wednesday after announcing its new CFO.
Goldcorp (GG) is gaining Wednesday after announcing that it expects to produce about 1 million ounces of gold in the Mexican region in 2014.
Frontline (FRO) is gaining Wednesday after announcing a new joint venture with Tankers International.
DryShips (DRYS) is falling Wednesday after announcing a public offering of its senior secured notes due 2017.
Hecla Mining (HL) is gaining Wednesday after BB&T Capital upgraded the mining company to 'buy' from 'hold.'
Babcock & Wilcox (BWC) is gaining Wednesday after announcing it is evaluating the separation of its businesses.
RCS Capital (RCAP) is gaining Wednesday after announcing it will acquire Cole Capital from American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP).
JDS Uniphase (JDSU) is gaining Wednesday following a report that activist hedge fund Sandell Asset Management is urging the company to sell its optical and laser business.
Trina Solar (TSL) is falling Wednesday after pricing concurrent offerings of about 10.3 million American Depositary Shares and $100 million convertible senior notes.
Needham upgrades InvenSense (INVN) to 'strong buy' from 'buy' with a $28 price target.