- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Noble Corp. (NE) is falling Wednesday as oil prices resume their decline.
Continental Resources (CLR) is falling Wednesday as oil prices resume their decline.
Linn Energy (LINE) is falling Wednesday as oil prices resume their recent declines.
CalAmp (CAMP) is falling Wednesday after guiding below analysts' estimates for revenue in the fiscal fourth quarter.
Oasis Petroleum (OAS) is falling Wednesday as oil prices resume their decline.
Petrobras (PBR) is falling Wednesday after the announcement of the creation of a special committee that will serve as a reporting line for its current independent internal investigation.
American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) is falling in pre-market trading Wednesday after announcing it received another waiver from lenders.
CalAmp (CAMP) is falling after-hours Friday after guiding below analysts' estimates for revenue for the fiscal fourth quarter.
Ciena (CIEN) is gaining Tuesday following a positive note from Cowen.
Avis Budget (CAR) is gaining Tuesday following news that Glenview Capital Management took a stake in the company, and after rival car rental company Hertz (HTZ) raised its rental prices.