- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- How Casinos Failed Atlantic City and Why They're Still Part of Its Future
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
- Five Biggest Losers If LaGuardia Airport Drops Its Perimeter Rule
Schlumberger (SLB) is gaining after-hours Thursday after beating analysts' estimates for earnings in the first quarter.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is falling after-hours Thursday after missing analysts' estimates for earnings and revenue in the first quarter.
ServiceNow (NOW) is falling after-hours Thursday after reporting its first quarter results.
Zynga (ZNGA) is falling following a report that returning CEO Mark Pincus is talking to former executives about returning to the company.
Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ) stock is falling on Thursday after TD Securities downgraded the company to 'hold' from 'speculative buy.'
Seadrill (SDRL) is down Thursday as oil prices fall after two days of gains.
Transocean (RIG) is falling Thursday as oil prices decline after two days of gains.
Penn Virginia (PVA) is falling Thursday as oil prices decline.
CollabRx (CLRX) is gaining after announcing it will merger with Medytox Solutions (MMMS).
Matador Resources (MTDR) is down Thursday after pricing the 7 million shares in its public offering.