- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
The company's fundamentals are still shaky at best but at least revenue is growing.
There are some positive signs for the heavy equipment maker but not enough to make up for its weaknesses and relatively high valuation.
Devon Energy's shares could recover considering its low debt and higher oil and natural gas liquids output.
Cheniere Energy’s valuation seems reasonable, but a declining natural-gas market could hurt the company's revenue.
Marathon Petroleum won’t necessarily benefit from lower oil prices if the spread between Brent and WTI remains low.
Shares of BP have fallen due to low oil prices, lower-than-expected earnings, falling profits from Rosneft and the risk related to the 2010 oil spill.
Chesapeake Energy experiences a high disparity between its realized natural gas prices and market prices. This gap could keep down its revenue from natural gas production.
Anadarko Petroleum reached its quarterly goals and may become a buyout target for the big oil companies.
SunPower released its third quarter earnings report -- and its lower profit margin didn't impress investors.
The shares get a boost from the company's third-quarter report, despite disappointing earnings.