- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
New CEO Greg Hayes is taking a hard look at the conglomerate's businesses and sees "no sacred cows."
Activist fund Engaged Capital revealed a 5.2% stake in the target in December and considered launching a proxy fight.
The combined company would have annual Ebitda of about $2.9 billion on sales of $15.7 billion, including about $300 million in expected cost savings.
Google's investment in SpaceX comes as the space exploration company's founder toys with the notion of creating a constellation of satellites that can transmit local and long-distance Internet traffic.
The drug distributor agrees to pay $190 per share for MWI Veterinary Supply.
Nelson Peltz's fund, a 2.7% shareholder, nominates a slate of four directors to the chemical company's board.
The $433 million deal for the Michigan insurance company is a first for the Chinese conglomerate.
The Canadian convenience store operator pays $1.7 billion in cash and stock to acquire more than 1,500 retail locations in the U.S.
The Pittsburgh reverse logistics provider processes more than 600 million return items annually, generating $1.6 billion in sales.
Regal Beloit won an auction that reportedly included Timken and a number of private equity bidders.