- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- Will Bendgate Have Any Long-Term Effect on Apple's iPhone 6 Plus Legacy?
- TheStreet Seeks Retraction From Washington Post on Steven Pearlstein Column
Pays $950 million for operator of realtor.com and other websites that reach 35 million people per month.
Acorda Therapeutics is acquiring Civitas Therapeutics in a $525 million cash deal that would provide the buyer access to a late-stage Parkinson's disease treatment.
TTM Technologies acquires Viasystems in a $927 million deal that would combine two makers of circuit boards used in electric devices.
New York REIT continues aggressive expansion campaign in acquisition of 52 hotels with 7,000 rooms.
The hedge fund investor hints at potential proxy fight as he chides management for excess corporate costs.
Merging REITs will sell properties in New Jersey and Texas to Simon Property Group for just over $1 billion.
Purchase would continue an aggressive acquisition campaign by the J.W. Childs-backed buyer.
Carl Icahn-controlled autoparts supplier expects move to free up cash for acquisitions.
Automotive seat and electronics maker Lear is acquiring leather supplier Eagle Ottawa from Everett Smith Group in a $850 million cash deal.
Comtech Telecommunications retains Citigroup and Proskauer Roseto help the satellite communications firm explore options.