- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Opko gains $295 million up front for global license to develop, market long-acting HGH.
Amgen plans to expound on plans for the company at its Oct. 28 investor meeting.
Cash, stock $12.2 billion deal would solidify BD position in infection control, respiratory care.
Perrigo gains women's health assets, Amag Pharmaceuticals buys Makena line in the transaction.
The unsolicited bid comes a week after the Pennsylvania target announced a plant to cut 30% of its workforce.
Teaneck, N.J.-based information technology solutions company Cognizant Technology Solutions is adding the operations of TriZetto to create a fully integrated healthcare technology and operations leader.
As more companies seek tax savings through inversions, strategic reasons still remain for drug company deals.
Fresh from AstraZeneca plc's rebuff of its $117 billion offer, Pfizer is setting its sights on a much smaller deal in the U.S. by acquiring InnoPharma.
Target produces radiofrequency ablation systems, boosting the buyer's pain management business.
Building on the M&A trend for tax inversion deals, Salix Pharmaceuticals and Italy's Cosmo Pharmaceuticals plan to merge.