- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Illinois Tool Works agreed to sell its industrial packaging segment to Carlyle Group LP for $3.2 billion, the seller announced Thursday.
After an approach from NCR results in a deal, the PE firm makes 3.4 times return on its equity.