- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
Manitowoc's CEO argues that separation will attract long-term investors and improve valuation.
FrontFour Capital says the industrial manufacturer could be 'very attractive' to potential suitors.
Though the packaging company inked a deal with Rock-Tenn valued at $16 billion, the activist has a history of wanting to stay engaged.
While the chain eyes franchised store count hikes, investors may want share buybacks.
With the economy slowly recovering in 2014, activist investors had a field day.
Glass Lewis to provide background info to 250 companies before distributing recommendations.
Activist billionaire investor Carl Icahn has construction crane and food-service equipment firm Manitowoc in his sights. Here's what could happen.
Investor also decries soda company's acquisitions and governance.
Regulator's sign-off on Office Depot-Office Max deal means another will likely pass muster.
A spending bill measure would dismantle the Lincoln Rule's obligation to divest derivatives.